Find the Right Employee Benefits Program for Your Needs
Whether you are a small business owner with 10 employees or a larger business with 300, I will work with you to tailor an employee benefits program that meets your unique needs. With more than 30 years of experience as an employee benefits broker, I can help you find a right-sized plan that delivers exactly the right coverage at the most favorable cost.
I can also provide your Benefit Plan Administrators with the tools they need to make administering your benefit plans easier and more efficient. I will save them time so they can focus on the many other aspects of their jobs.
I can help you with these employee benefits products:
- Group Health Insurance (HMO, PPO, POS)
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transportation Accounts
- Voluntary Products
- Employee Assistance Plans (EAP)
- Key Person Life Insurance
- Personal Life Insurance
- Personal Disability Insurance
- Annual review of your employee benefits plans to ensure competitiveness of rates and plan compatibility with your needs.
- Open enrollment meetings to ensure your employees are educated about their benefits plans.
- Personal assistance with employees’ questions regarding benefits, claims, prescription formulary questions and provider network issues.
- Assistance with new hire enrollment application submissions to insurance carriers.
- Customized Employee Benefits Summaries.
- Customized Employee Benefits Administration Manual (for plan administrators).
- Installation of new plans, including master application preparation, employee enrollment application collection and completion, with submission to and follow up with the carrier.
- Assistance with electronic online enrollment installation and maintenance (direct with the insurance carrier, or with a third party vendor).
- Assistance with 5500 filing for employer groups with 100+ plan participants.
- Most importantly, you and your employees will receive personalized, friendly, and responsive attention to your employee benefits needs!
For more information about employee benefit plans and group health insurance and to get a personalized quote, please contact me, employee benefits broker, Cristy Jones, at Cristy Jones Insurance Services: (415) 460-1200 or email: email@example.com.